About The Role
As the content writer, your primary role is to create and write engaging and exciting content that will incite the public, create awareness of the brands and generate traffic to the site. We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills that will push the brand as a full-time role . All content must take a creative spin on storytelling and be in line with the overall brand messaging and guidelines.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 – 2 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Create well-researched content in line with the Company’s style guide
- Follow strictly the editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the Editorial team to ensure timely delivery of materials;
- Cover events based on request as determined by the Editor;
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines;
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement;
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
How to apply: Send your CV and samples of your written work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the message being “Content writer position”.