Here’s another chance folks to pitch your amazing idea to a room full of investors and clients courtesy #StartupSouth. Deadline for submission of entries is November 15th as against November 10th originally stipulated in an earlier communicade.
Biztorials (a Small Business Education focused Project by Havilah& Hills) – in partnership with PIND Foundation, FocusHub, TechPoint Information Systems,GoldGate Media Productions, Gr8Impact Ltd, Darch Consulting and other organizations is giving innovative minds the chance to showcase their ideas at #StartupSouth on November 28, 2015 at the Dome, Odili Road Port Harcourt.
The pitch session will see the top 6 finalists pitching their ideas to a jury and audience comprising of local and international industry experts and stakeholders including investors, potential customers who will give feedback to participants to help structure their businesses and possible investments.
The event will also feature inspiring keynote sessions, networking, and mentoring sessions.
To enter the challenge, candidates must:
- Be a resident/or target of any of the South-South or South Eastern states
- Not more than 45 years
- Come up with innovative, scalable and profitable ideas that would solve socio-economic challenges
- Make themselves available for meetings and workshops and be willing to devote their full time to their businesses
- Legally permissible businesses in terms of local laws
- New businesses requiring startup capital
- Existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations
How would this work?
- Submit your idea on the Google doc provided on this link
- Prepare and submit a power packed 7 minute pitch to wow the panel of judges
Think you can hack it? Then register for the challenge here